12th November 2013
Yes, we are going to sneak one last Sinful Sunday competition in before 2013 vanishes over the horizon and into the history books.
The next Sinful Sunday competition which will take place on the 1st DECEMBER 2013. (page opens for entries 10.00pm 30th November 2013 & closes 10.00am 2nd December 2013. UK time)
You know the kind of thing right? Silent Night,O Come all Ye Faithful, Rudolph the Rednose Reindeer, to name just a few. There are quite literally tons for you to chose from both religious and secular are equally acceptable but they must be Christmas themed. You can choose to portray just a particular line or title or the whole theme of a song. Make it sexy, erotic, sensual, fun, naughty, naked…. sinful! Use your imagination and lets enjoy a truly wicked Sinful Sunday Christmas sing-a-long.
Please make sure it is clear in your post which song you have chosen by including the title of the song. You do not need to include all the lyrics but if the song you have picked is not well known you might want to show that it is definitely a Christmas Carol/song. If in doubt about your song feel free to contact me and run it past me first.
I am NOT imposing a word limit but please try to keep it to a minimum. Remember this is Sinful Sunday and is meant to be ALL about the image.
So just to clarify:
- Your post may contain as many images as you like.
- You image(s) must be inspired by a Christmas Carol/song
1. Your entry must contain at least one photograph (this is still Sinful Sunday after all, which is all about the image) It must be a photograph you took or someone took for you. You may include more than one image in your post
2. You must follow the normal guidelines for Sinful Sunday and use the badge to link your post back here.
3. Only one entry per blog
4. To be eligible for the competition your post must be inspired by the theme. (see above)
5. Please make sure your post is clearly marked as a competition entry. If you wish to still link into Sinful Sunday on that day but not be included in the competition that is fine, there will be a separate link in list for non competition entries.
I will post a full list of the prizes in the week prior to the competition but I can tell you that we have prizes from That Position, Angel’s Sex Toys , Sextoys.co.uk , A Touch of Glass and the much sort after new game Tie and Tease to giveaway. Also I am very excited to say that the lovely people from iGino have sent me one of their iGino vibrators to add to the prize bundle.
The judging panel will, as usual, consist of myself and Sir (Domsigns) and we will be welcoming 2 new guest judges Ruby Goodnight, in her own words “former professional submissive, erotica author, pornography writer, sex toy aficionado, lesbian wife, and work-from-home mother” and her beautiful wife The Mrs Goodnight “Horny wife of @RubyGoodnight now with an award winning arse! ” Although she seems to have forgotten some very important information in her twitter bio, there is no mention of her love for the Beautiful Game (soccer to you Murrican’s) and her dedicated flirting with my lovely husband. I am so looking forward to our skype judging session. I suspect it will be a whole lot of wicked fun!
Now all we need is you and your Christmas spirit or should that be sin!?