IT IS COMPETITION WEEK – Please read instructions below carefully so that you enter your link into the correct list.
Sinful Sunday is all about the image. If you are here for the first time make sure you read up about the rules then grab the code from the side bar, add to your post and then leave the link to your post (not the url of you main site) in the list below. If you have any problems or questions then you can always email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
However this week is a little different as it is competition week and there is a theme; Sinfully Triptych
Create a triptych image (that you would never find on the altar of a church) Your triptych maybe one image split into 3 or 3 images centred around a theme. Either way, the point of a Triptych is to, in some form or other, create a relationship between the 3 panels which tell a ‘story’ or represent a thought/idea/concept. You can read more about Triptychs and find some examples on this post; Sinfully Triptych
Please note; 3 images not formed into some sort of Triptych style will NOT be considered for the competition.
I am NOT imposing a word limit but please try to keep it to a minimum. Remember this is Sinful Sunday and is meant to be ALL about the image.
So just to clarify:
- Your post must contain a Triptych style image to be considered for the competition
There are 2 linked in lists below. List 1 is for those of your entering into the competition and list 2 are for those of you still wishing to still join in with Sinful Sunday but not taking part in the competition.
Here are the rules for the competition just in case you missed them…
1. Your entry must contain at least one photograph (this is still Sinful Sunday after all, which is all about the image) It must be a photograph you took or someone took for you. You may have more than one image in your post
2. You must follow the normal guideline for Sinful Sunday and use the badge to link your post back here.
3. Only one entry per blog
4. To be eligible for the competition your post must be inspired by the theme. (see above)
5. Please make sure your post is clearly marked as a competition entry. If you wish to still link into Sinful Sunday but not be included in the competition that is fine, please leave your link in LIST 2.
One last thing before you go, I can’t urge you enough to please try to comment on people’s work, no matter whether you are a fellow blogger or a consumer of their work. I can assure you that all the people who leave their links on this page want to hear what you have to say.
Results of the competition will be published on Thursday 10th April 2014
LIST 1 FOR COMPETITION ENTRIES
2. Sword Play
5. Story of nO
8. In red
9. Pussy Riot
10. Criss Cross
11. Making Marks
13. Lingerie Gifts
14. Girl in a box
16. Members View
LIST 2 FOR NON COMPETITION ENTRIES