IT IS COMPETITION WEEK – Please read instructions below carefully so that you enter your link into the correct list.
Sinful Sunday is all about the image. If you are here for the first time make sure you read up about the rules then grab the code from the side bar, add to your post and then leave the link to your post (not the url of you main site) in the list below. If you have any problems or questions then you can always email me at [email protected]
However this week is a little different as it is competition week and there is a theme; FIFA World Cup 2014
There are 32 countries taking part in the finals which are being held in Brazil. At the time of the Sinful Sunday competition the World Cup will be well underway as it runs from 12th June – 13 July. With this in mind there is much scope for you to be creative with this theme. Your image does not have to be about football per se, you could decide to represent your country or another country or maybe there is something about football that you want to corrupt. There are red cards, whistles, penalties, extra time, winners, losers and supporters and then there is watching football, do you lay at home on the sofa or maybe your partner does while you busy yourself doing something, anything, other than football. Be creative but please try to capture/corrupt something of this insane sporting event in your image.
I am NOT imposing a word limit but please try to keep it to a minimum. Remember this is Sinful Sunday and is meant to be ALL about the image.
So just to clarify:
- Your post must contain an image that is somehow linked to the theme of the football (soccer to you Murricans) World Cup 2014
There are 2 linked in lists below. List 1 is for those of your entering into the competition and list 2 are for those of you still wishing to still join in with Sinful Sunday but not taking part in the competition.
Here are the rules for the competition just in case you missed them…
1. Your entry must contain at least one photograph (this is still Sinful Sunday after all, which is all about the image) It must be a photograph you took or someone took for you. You may have more than one image in your post
2. You must follow the normal guideline for Sinful Sunday and use the badge to link your post back here.
3. Only one entry per blog
4. To be eligible for the competition your post must be inspired by the theme. (see above)
5. Please make sure your post is clearly marked as a competition entry. If you wish to still link into Sinful Sunday but not be included in the competition that is fine, please leave your link in LIST 2.
One last thing before you go, I can’t urge you enough to please try to comment on people’s work, no matter whether you are a fellow blogger or a consumer of their work. I can assure you that all the people who leave their links on this page want to hear what you have to say.
Results of the competition will be published on Thursday 10th July 2014
LIST 1 FOR COMPETITION ENTRIES
8. Orange Fever
10. Runneth Over
11. Back of the Net
LIST 2 FOR NON COMPETITION ENTRIES
6. My Cherry