What Is Sinful Sunday?
Sinful Sunday is ALL about the image. It’s a time and a place to share those sexy/erotic pictures that you have taken.
I hope that Sinful Sunday will encourage all your bloggers out there, regardless of what you blog about to get your cameras out and see if you can take some pictures that fit into an erotic theme. They don’t have to be nakkie, they don’t have to be graphic, although both of those are good too but they do need to have some sort or erotic or sensual quality about them. Maybe a picture of your favourite toy, your underwear draw, an empty bed, a discarded pair of shoes, your legs, your hands, whatever it is, I want you to be creative. Don’t be afraid to play around with your images, turn them black or white, enhance the colour, blur or sharpen then. This is about having fun.
Sinful Sunday Rules.
- Your post must contain a photograph (original drawing and paintings are acceptable) that you took or that someone took of you.
- It must have some sort of erotic/sensual feel about it at the very least.
- You must 18 years of age or over.
- No images of illegal activates including, drug taking, bestiality, paedophilia or any sexual acts with a minor.
- Your post can contain words but please try to keep them to a minimum; this is all about the image.
- Your post must be recent (within 7 days of the relevant Sunday)
- No product reviews.
- No password protected posts
- Leave the link to your post in the link tool on the main page
- Your post MUST display the Sinful Sunday badge and it must link back to here. Grab the code for the Sinful Sunday button from the side bar and embed it in your post or download the picture and insert into your post making sure that it links back to http://sinfulsunday.mollysdailykiss.com/
- Tweet, promote, tell your friends about it as much as you can and lastly but by no means least please don’t forget to visit the other people who are playing along and leave them some comment love.
Each week I write a Sinful Sunday weekly round-up highlighting my top 5 images from the previous Sunday. All images used are fully credited and linked back to the original post. If anyone objects to having their image used in the round-up then you need to let me know, otherwise I will assume that by taking part you are happy to be featured on the Sinful Sunday site.
The linky tool will be open each week from Saturday 6pm to 10am Monday (UK time) which should hopefully give everyone a chance to join in no matter where they are in the world.
So, what are you waiting for, throw caution to the wind and come and be sinful on Sundays with me.