IT IS COMPETITION WEEK – Please read instructions below carefully so that you enter your link into the correct list.
Sinful Sunday is all about the image. If you are here for the first time make sure you read up about the rules then grab the code from the side bar, add to your post and then leave the link to your post (not the url of you main site) in the list below. If you have any problems or questions then you can always email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
However this week is a little different as it is competition week and there is a theme; Alison Tyler Titles….
Use one of Alison Tyler’s book title from THIS LIST as a prompt for your image.
If you wish to edit it in such a way that it looks like a book cover than that is completely up to you but it is NOT a requirement, the idea is to take the wording of one her titles and create an image that in someway depicts those words. It can be as obvious or as subtle as you want it to be but clearly the idea is to use the word(s) of one of her many titles as inspiration for your image. Please use the book title you have picked as the title of your post.
I am NOT imposing a word limit but please try to keep it to a minimum. Remember this is Sinful Sunday and is meant to be ALL about the image.
So just to clarify:
- Your post must contain at least one image that is inspired by the prompt
- Please use the book title you have picked as the title of your post.
- Please use THIS list to pick your title from
- The date for this competition is Sunday 5th October 2014
- There are 6 prize winning spots up for grabs. Winners will be selected by the judges
There are 2 linked in lists below. List 1 is for those of your entering into the competition and list 2 are for those of you still wishing to still join in with Sinful Sunday but not taking part in the competition.
Here are the rules for the competition just in case you missed them…
1. Your entry must contain at least one image. It must be a photograph you took or someone took for you. You may include more than one image in your post
2. You must follow the normal guidelines for Sinful Sunday and use the badge to link your post back here.
3. Only ONE entry per blog
4. To be eligible for the competition your post must be inspired by the theme. (see above)
5. Please make sure your post is clearly marked as a competition entry. If you wish to still link into Sinful Sunday but not be included in the competition that is fine, please leave your link in LIST 2.
One last thing before you go, I can’t urge you enough to please try to comment on people’s work, no matter whether you are a fellow blogger or a consumer of their work. I can assure you that all the people who leave their links on this page want to hear what you have to say.
Results of the competition will be published on Thursday 9th Oct. 2014
LIST 1 FOR COMPETITION ENTRIES
LIST 2 FOR NON-COMPETITION ENTRIES