Where has the year gone? I can’t believe it is nearly October and 2014 is into its final weeks. With that in mind I realised that if we were going to have one final competition this year then we had better get on with it.
As per usual there will be a selection prizes from various sponsors including Angels Sex Toys, That Position, Tie and Tease and when you read the prompt you will understand the inclusion of Alison Tyler in this list.
The next Sinful Sunday competition which will take place on the 5th October 2014. (page opens for entries 10.00pm 4th October 2014 & closes 10.00am 6th October 2014. UK time)
Alison Tyler Titles….
Let me explain… I was pondering a book related theme along the lines of the movie prompt we did in the past when I just happened to be on Alison’s site for an unrelated reason and suddenly the idea of combining the idea with her works popped into my head. It really was that simple and so I wrote to Alison asking her if she would OK with me running with this idea and if so could she provide me a complete list of her works. She is, and she did and oh boy is that woman prolific.
So your mission, if you so chose to accept is…
Use one of Alison Tyler’s book title from THIS LIST as a prompt for your image.
If you wish to edit it in such a way that it looks like a book cover than that is completely up to you but it is NOT a requirement, the idea is to take the wording of one her titles and create an image that in someway depicts those words. It can be as obvious or as subtle as you want it to be but clearly the idea is to use the word(s) of one of her many titles as inspiration for your image. Please use the book title you have picked as the title of your post.
I am NOT imposing a word limit but please try to keep it to a minimum. Remember this is Sinful Sunday and is meant to be ALL about the image.
So just to clarify:
- Your post must contain at least one image that is inspired by the prompt
- Please use the book title you have picked as the title of your post.
- Please use THIS list to pick your title from
- The date for this competition is Sunday 5th October 2014
- There are 6 prize winning spots up for grabs. Winners will be selected by the judges
1. Your entry must contain at least one image. It must be a photograph you took or someone took for you. You may include more than one image in your post
2. You must follow the normal guidelines for Sinful Sunday and use the badge to link your post back here.
3. Only ONE entry per blog
4. To be eligible for the competition your post must be inspired by the theme. (see above)
5. If you wish to still link into Sinful Sunday on that day but not be included in the competition that is fine, there will be a separate link in list for non competition entries.
Details to follow
The judging panel will, as usual, consist of myself @Domsigns and of course Alison herself. As per usual there will be 6 winners picked from all the entries who will receive a prize and a winner badge to display on their blog if they so wish.