8th July 2013
I have been mulling the theme/prompt for the next Sinful Sunday competition over for quite some time now. I had a short-list of potential ideas but none of them really inspired me and so I decided to ask Twitter if they had anything they might like to suggest. I got a few, that I have added to the list and may adapt in the future but it was an email from Dumb Domme that really was the catalyst for this theme/prompt. She declared in the email that her idea might be too involved/tricky to implement and as I read I could see what she meant but like many ideas they are open to adaptation and modification and so the credit for this one really must go to her!
The next Sinful Sunday competition which will take place on the 28th JULY 2013. (page opens for entries 10.00pm UK time 27th July 2013 & closes 10.00am 29th July 2013)
One Word ~ Convey the meaning of your chosen word through your photograph(s)
Pick a word, it can be any word but I would recommend sticking with actions or emotions, think along the lines of; Happy, Sad, Lust, Decadent, Power, Love, Magic etc etc but hey, if you want to attempt to convey the word chair or windmill, for example, then I look forward to seeing it.
Your image(s) needs to evoke, illustrate your chosen word to the viewer. Be creative but not so clever that we are confused by your message.
Your word (or a derivative of) must be in the title of your post. For example, if your word was lust your post might be called Lust but it would also be acceptable to call it ‘Lustfully Me’. If in doubt you can always get in touch with me and check before posting.
I am also imposing a strict word limit as I really want you to focus on conveying your word through your image(s) so your post must not contain more than 150 words! (The title of your post is not included in your word count)
So just to clarify:
- Your post may contain as many images as you like.
- No more than 150 words within the post
- The word you have chosen to convey in your image(s) must be in the title of your post.
1. Your entry must contain at least one photograph (this is still Sinful Sunday after all, which is all about the image) It must be a photograph you took or someone took for you. You may include more than one image in your post
2. You must follow the normal guidelines for Sinful Sunday and use the badge to link your post back here.
3. Only one entry per blog
4. To be eligible for the competition your post must be inspired by the theme. (see above)
5. Please make sure your post is clearly marked as a competition entry. If you wish to still link into Sinful Sunday on that day but not be included in the competition that is fine, there will be a separate link in list for non competition entries.
I will post a full list of the prizes in the week prior to the competition but I can tell you that we have prizes from That Position, Angel’s Sex Toys and new contributors Freak Club Wear and Love Bites but maybe most excitingly of all, the lovely Ruby Kiddell has donated one ticket to either Eroticon USA or Eroticon UK (winner chooses – no financial equivalent.)
The judging panel will as usual consist of myself and Sir (Domsigns) but we will be welcoming a new guest judge to things this time around in recognition of her very generous prize donation I have invited the lovely Ruby Kiddell to join us. Ruby is a talented erotic blogger and published author. She is the founder and force behind the Eroticon conferences, which provide a safe and inspiring learning spaces for sex bloggers and erotic writers.
Now all we need is you and your word!