Sinful Sunday Week 120
29th July 2013
Are you ready to share your word?
Sinful Sunday is all about the image. If you are here for the first time make sure you read up about the rules then grab the code from the side bar, add to your post and then leave the link to your post (not the url of you main site) in the list below. If you have any problems or questions then you can always email me at [email protected]m
However this week is a little different as it is competition week and there is a theme; One Word ~ Convey the meaning of your chosen word through your photograph(s)
Pick a word, it can be any word but I would recommend sticking with actions or emotions, think along the lines of; Happy, Sad, Lust, Decadent, Power, Love, Magic etc etc but hey, if you want to attempt to convey the word chair or windmill, for example, then I look forward to seeing it.
Your image(s) needs to evoke, illustrate your chosen word to the viewer. Be creative but not so clever that we are confused by your message.
Your word (or a derivative of) must be in the title of your post. For example, if your word was lust your post might be called Lust but it would also be acceptable to call it ‘Lustfully Me’. If in doubt you can always get in touch with me and check before posting.
I am also imposing a strict word limit as I really want you to focus on conveying your word through your image(s) so your post must not contain more than 150 words! (The title of your post is not included in your word count)
So just to clarify:
- Your post may contain as many images as you like.
- No more than 150 words within the post
- The word you have chosen to convey in your image(s) must be in the title of your post.
There are 2 linked in lists below. List 1 is for those of your entering into the competition and list 2 are for those of you still wishing to still join in with Sinful Sunday but not taking part in the competition.
Here are the rules for the competition just in case you missed them…
1. Your entry must contain at least one photograph (this is still Sinful Sunday after all, which is all about the image) It must be a photograph you took or someone took for you. You may have more than one image in your post
2. You must follow the normal guideline for Sinful Sunday and use the badge to link your post back here.
3. Only one entry per blog
4. To be eligible for the competition your post must be inspired by the theme. (see above)
5. Please make sure your post is clearly marked as a competition entry. If you wish to still link into Sinful Sunday but not be included in the competition that is fine, please leave your link in LIST 2.
One last thing before you go, I can’t urge you enough to please try to comment on people’s work, no matter whether you are a fellow blogger or a consumer of their work. I can assure you that all the people who leave their links on this page want to hear what you have to say.
Results of the competition will be published on Thursday 1st July 2013
LIST 1 FOR MOVIE COMPETITION ENTRIES
20. Thank you
23. Lock me up
29. A Light
LIST 2 FOR NON COMPETITION ENTRIES