Welcome to week 338 and it is the first Sunday of the month which means it is prompt weekend and this time round we have a very special prompt sponsored by Sheets of San Francisco.
The prompt for 1st October 2017 is: Fluids
We have decided on the word fluids but really what you want to think about is what that might mean in relation to one of the sheets. The winning image (which will be selected by myself and Sheets of San Francisco) will be printed onto one of their throws. So there are a multitude of possible options you could explore from wax to food and everything else wet and messy in between.
Things to keep in mind:
- The winning image will be printed on a throw that is approx 140cm x 220cm so keep that in mind how that will look when it comes to your composition.
- You also might want to think about keeping the colours to a minimum or even a black and white image
- You will need to be able to provide your image (if you are selected as the winner) in a high resolution format. (see notes in this post on image quality)
- It would also be possible for an image to be printed in a repeating pattern over the throw rather than one single image it would be one single image printed much smaller but repeated over and over to cover the whole sheet.
Terms and Conditions.
- This competition is open world wide
- The linky tool will be open for you to submit your post from 6pm on the 30th of September – 11am 2nd October (UK times)
- By submitting a post on the prompt weekend you are entering the competition unless you state otherwise in your post
- The winner will receive one of the Sheets of San Francisco’s throws with their winning image printed on it.
- The winner will be selected from all the possible entries by Sheet of San Francisco and myself (Molly Moore)
- The winner will be announced here on Thursday 5th October 2017
- Sheets of San Francisco will be doing promotional work around this competition and using the final product to promote their new print to order service. Entering the competition means you are consenting to this IF you are selected as the winning image
- If the winning image is not available in a high enough resolution for the printer then another winner will be picked.
- The usual rules of Sinful Sunday continue to apply.
Sinful Sunday is all about the image.
If you are here for the first time make sure you read up on the rules then grab the code from the side bar, add to your post and leave the link to your post (not the url of your main site) in the list below. If you have any problems or questions then you can always email me at [email protected]
If you are on Twitter please do spread the word about #sinfulsunday by including the hashtag in your tweets and don’t forget to tell your blogging friends about it as well. The more people who join in, the more successful the meme becomes for all who take part.
Each week there is a Sinful Sunday weekly round-up highlighting my (or one of the guest writers) top 5 images from the previous Sunday. All images used are fully credited and linked back to the original post. If anyone objects to having their image used in the round-up then you need to let me know, otherwise I will assume that by taking part you are happy to be featured on the Sinful Sunday site.
One last thing before you go I can’t urge you enough to please comment on people’s work, no matter whether you are a fellow blogger or a consumer of their work I can assure you that all the people who leave their links on this page want to hear what you have to say.